Eashaan Vajpeyi is a shareholder and attorney at Ball, Kirk & Holm, P.C. Mr. Vajpeyi was
raised in Cedar Falls, Iowa before attending the University of Iowa. During law school, he was a
writer and editor for Transnational Law and Contemporary Problems and was a judicial extern
for the Honorable Thad J. Collins, United States Bankruptcy Court.
Immediately after graduation, Mr. Vajpeyi joined Ball, Kirk & Holm, P.C. where he focuses his
practice on personal injury litigation and appellate work. He is a Fellow in the invitation-only
Iowa Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, and
International Society of Barristers. He has accomplished over $28,000,000 in verdicts and
settlements in 10 years of practice and has never lost a verdict on appeal.
He has first-chaired and co-counseled multiple legal / medical malpractice trials in Iowa and
South Dakota state courts as well as a product liability trial in federal court where the pre-trial
offer was $0 and the verdict was over $2.4 million.
He is the immediate Past President of the Iowa Association for Justice.
In his community, he is an active member in the Cedar Valley Rotary, serving as Treasurer and
Past-President. He volunteers and contributes generously to local charities, such as Habitat for
Humanity and local domestic violence resource centers.
- Iowa, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Iowa, 2012
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Iowa, 2012
- University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: Student Extern, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Iowa, 2010
- Law Review: Transnational Law and Contemporary Problems, Contributing Web Editor, 2010 - 2011
- The University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Iowa Association for Justice, Member, 2011 – Present
- Iowa Association for Justice, President - 2021
- Iowa Academy of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Life Fellow
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- International Society of Barristers, Member
- Super Lawyers, Great Plains Rising Star
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40
- Iowa State Bar Association, Member, 2011 - Present
- Black Hawk County Bar Association, 2011 - Present
- American Association for Justice, 2011 - Present