Eashaan Vajpeyi is a shareholder and attorney at Ball, Kirk & Holm, P.C. Mr. Vajpeyi was raised in Cedar Falls, Iowa before attending the University of Iowa for his undergraduate and legal studies. During law school, he was a writer and the contributing web editor for the journal Transnational Law and Contemporary Problems and also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Thad J. Collins, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Iowa.
Immediately after graduation from law school, Mr. Vajpeyi joined Ball, Kirk & Holm, P.C. where he focuses his practice on litigation and appellate work. In addition to his legal work, he serves as a member of the Cedar Falls Human Rights Commission.
- Iowa, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Iowa, 2012
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Iowa, 2012
- University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa
- Honors: Student Extern, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Iowa, 2010
- Law Review: Transnational Law and Contemporary Problems, Contributing Web Editor, 2010 - 2011
- The University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Iowa Association for Justice, Member, 2011 - Present
- Iowa State Bar Association, Member, 2011 - Present
- Black Hawk County Bar Association, 2011 - Present
- American Association for Justice, 2011 - Present
- Iowa Association for Justice, Board of Governors, 2014 - Present