Eashaan Vajpeyi is a shareholder and attorney at Ball, Kirk & Holm, P.C. Mr. Vajpeyi was raised in Cedar Falls, Iowa before attending the University of Iowa. During law school, he was a writer and editor for Transnational Law and Contemporary Problems and was a judicial extern for the Honorable Thad J. Collins, United States Bankruptcy Court.
Immediately after graduation, Mr. Vajpeyi joined Ball, Kirk & Holm, P.C. where he focuses his practice on personal injury litigation and appellate work. He is a Fellow in the invitation-only Iowa Academy of Trial Lawyers and has accomplished over $16,000,000 in verdicts and settlements in less than 10 years of practice and has never lost a verdict on appeal.
He has first-chaired and co-counseled multiple legal / medical malpractice trials in Iowa and South Dakota state courts as well as a product liability trial in federal court where the pre-trial offer was $0 and the verdict was over $2.4 million.
He is the President-Elect of the Iowa Association for Justice and will be inducted in 2021 as the Association’s youngest President.
In his community, he is an active member in the Cedar Valley Rotary, serving as Treasurer and Past-President. He volunteers and contributes generously to local charities, such as Habitat for Humanity and local domestic violence resource centers.
- Iowa, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Iowa, 2012
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Iowa, 2012
- University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: Student Extern, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Iowa, 2010
- Law Review: Transnational Law and Contemporary Problems, Contributing Web Editor, 2010 - 2011
- The University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Iowa Association for Justice, Member, 2011 – Present
- Iowa Academy of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Life Fellow
- Super Lawyers, Great Plains Rising Star
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40
- Iowa State Bar Association, Member, 2011 - Present
- Black Hawk County Bar Association, 2011 - Present
- American Association for Justice, 2011 - Present